Improve your organisation's knowledge management
Why web pages are best for storing and sharing information
- Fully accessible for all users
- Easy for search engines to find and understand
- Change display on mobiles for optimum usability
- Easy to collaborate on
- Offer a consistent user experience
- Content can be easily copied and pasted elsewhere
- Can be fully analysed by analytics platforms
- Easy to bulk update
PDFs and Word Documents
- Often inaccessible for some users
- Not easily understood by search engines
- Require pinching and zooming to read
- Siloed on a single computer or duplicated on many
- Takes users away from your website to other applications
- Copying and pasting is not always possible
- Opaque to analytics platforms
- Bulk updating requires resaving of all files
Doc2Page integrates with your existing content editing workflow...
Doc2Page allows you to upload a document online, and it will return an editable web page.
Doc2Page can also be integrated with your website, allowing you to use it directly within your existing administration system.
...or pairs perfectly with our Public Platform product
Public Platform is our best-in-class Content Management System. It was developed for public sector organisations, who have a legal requirement to produce accessible content.
Public Platform has all the features required to act as a fully fledged Document Management System for your organisation, including:
- A highly intuitive “drag and drop” content editing system
- Multiple user accounts and roles
- A granular content revision history
- The ability to arrange pages into sections
- A powerful internal search engine
- Media management tools
- A content moderation workflow
Interested in using Doc2Page?
Send us an email using the button below
We'll organise a demo using Microsoft Teams and arrange access to a sandbox site so you can try Doc2Page for yourself.